- 1/2 cup canabutter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crumbled walnuts
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the canabutter, brown sugar, white sugar, and egg.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking soda.
4. Slowly combine the flour mixture to the butter mixture, stirring until smooth.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place them 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned on the bottom.