From 150 to 200 grams of fresh basil. / 15 grams of marijuana (more or less - depends on you) / 30 grams of Parmesan / 1 / 2 cup of virgin olive oil / 3 pine nuts tablespoons / 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
1. Heat the grass gently and softly
in olive oil, given that the goal is to extract its essential
ingredients. Be sure not to burn.
2. While you let the mixture get cool, cut into thin slices fresh basil leaves.
3. Add one third of the nuts and garlic to basil leaves and mix it again.
4. Add some (not all) of the Parmesan cheese
to this mixture and then add slowly your mixed cooled oil while you
connect the blender.
5. Give the blender running until you have a thick paste.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and mix it .
7. Use it in your usual recipes of pasta or spread it on bread to make bruschetta.
This sauce can be frozen or store without freezing in the refrigerator for a week.