Thursday, January 19, 2012

Marijuana explosion

Don't let the moronic actions of others destroy the cause of fighting for marijuana rights. Stupidity is obviously prevalent amongst all political, religious and social groups, however certain "taboo" subjected groups with just cause gets hit harder then most over simple human ignorance. Marijuana rights activist have taken every blow possible undermining their efforts to legalize one piece of nature, and over the past few years they have gained miles of support and headway. But the road has been hard and the closer they get to success, the more governing powers attack them, work against them and use any means necessary to keep marijuana illegal. It doesn't help when users literally give ammo to those who are against it, like what 3 genius potheads did in Utah.

Apparently 3 individuals in Cottonwood Heights had problems finding a lighter or matches when they prepared to share a ritual bowl of pot. With no other source of flame, the trio decided to use a butane torch which was leaking to light up the marijuana. This bright idea is usually used when smoking meth, which may explain the history of the individuals who had the Einstein idea used in this event.

The leaking container of the torch filled the apartment of the enlightened potheads, then when the pilot light from a water heater ignited the butane fumes causing an explosion that blew out the windows and lit the carpet on fire. One can only imagine the 3 sitting there, darkened and blinking their eyes in confusion like beloved cartoon characters. There was no major injuries to the 3 other then to their IQ. Two remained at the scene while one fled, however Cottonwood Heights police caught up with the individual. No charges have been filed as of yet, but police are certain that charges are forthcoming. Meanwhile, let this be a lesson and go out and buy a BIC.

Dave Walther
DeceptiveStudioz.com
WeedGeist